Façade Manager Brentford, London Façade Manager
Be develops luxury homes for sale as well as operating homes for the private rented sector. Not all property developers are the same as at be we see our developments as the foundations of whole new communities. After all its people that make the place and that is also true of working at be. For more information please visit www.be.co.ukAre you a Façade expert looking for a new challenge?
If so, Be, has a brand new role for specialist to join our team.Reporting to the Senior Construction Manager, our new Façade Manager will be responsible for:
- Establishing standards of quality on site and ensure delivery of a quality build in accordance with the project specifications and project requirements.
- Adopting the principles of the Considerate Constructor’s Scheme and manage community relations. Ensure appropriate site image is maintained to encourage repeat business.
- Undertaking the works in the most economic manner to eliminate waste and avoid non recoverable costs and preliminaries losses. Monitor and work to agreed preliminaries budget.
- Producing and develop project programmes and control operations to achieve delivery of the project on time. Organise the works and supply chain to provide the right working environment to avoid disruption between trades.
- Understanding the client priorities and adopt a professional and considerate approach to maintain good working relations.
- Maintaining the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
- Managing project handover and ensure defect / snag free completion.
- Supporting the strategy for the closure of defects during defects period and obtain certificate of Making Good Defects within targets set.
The Brentford development is set over 4.7ha of industrial land which has been reclaimed for this project and is set to be build over two main phases. Phase 1 consists of the construction of a 17,500 seat stadium for Brentford FC due for completion in August 2019 and the works will commence in March 18. The residential section of Phase 1 consists of 487 homes delivering a mix of private and affordable rental units.Essential and Desirable CriteriaEssential
- A proven track record of successful delivery of facade projects in a similar role.
- Proven experience in managing teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
- Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC/NVQ4 etc) or equivalent
- A current CSCS card and SMSTS certificate.
- Valid Driving Licence
- First Aid at work certificate
- Ability to accurately interpret programmes, drawings and technical specifications
- Management of the supply chain, direct employees and consultants
- Experienced in use of Microsoft programmes; ie Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- Relevant Degree
- Working towards MCIOB
Be embraces diversity in the work place.To apply for this role please email your CV, in the first instance, to firstname.lastname@example.org